Skip to main content
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    When changing team details (Teacher name and email) it appears to update, but then reverts to the previous details later. I definitely clicked update details, and it did display the new details after I changed them (but later reverted)

By browser is internet explorer, if that helps.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you to the elves, Internet Explorer works really well now, and I’m glad it was sorted before the first challenge tomorrow

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you click on the little challenges button in the Home/Challenges/Practice Challenge 1 strip towards the top of the challenge 1 page it just links to Challenge 1, this also happens with the Introduction just linking back to the introduction page not the main challenge page as it should

[EDIT, Harry: Excellent catch, will point it out to the web team. Thank you.]

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Harry.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, Harry
    I don’t think i’m able to see the leader-board, nothing happens when the link is pressed. Is this a bug or has it not been released yet?
    Thanks

[EDIT, Harry: Good question. We release the leaderboard at the end of each round. Sorry that isn’t clear!]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Speaking of leaderboard, now that the first challenge is finished, when will the leaderboard be released

[EDIT, Harry: About an hour and a half ago! Sorry to be slow.]

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Harry.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Our team name doesn’t appear on the leaderboard for the first challenge, even though the system says that we scored 100. Our team name is CipherQ, and we are registered under the Haberdashes Aske’s Boy’s School. Please can we get help?

[EDIT, water_biscuit: I can find you, but only on the leaderboard for part B. (The page lands you on the leaderboard for part A.) Did you only submit one of the two challenges?]

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by .
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by .
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Deadlines for the future deadlines don’t seem to be appearing?

[EDIT, Harry: Don’t worry, they will be revealed!]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Harry

I was using word to use find and replace and whenever i copied it onto the website it would delete my progress

[EDIT, Harry: Thanks for pointing this out. Not sure what the issue is, but it is better to use a text editor rather than a word processor for this. Could you try that?]

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.