Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Harry
    Keymaster

IF you think you have spotted a bug (or a gremlin!) then let us know here. Try to give as much information as possible so we can track it down. In particular if it is a website issue then say what browser you are using (eg. Chrome on Windows, Safari on iPad etc.) and which version, in case the problem is browser specific.

If you think there is a problem with a challenge then it is better to email us at [email protected] so we can deal with it immediately.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m having issues with the registration map at https://2018.cipherchallenge.org/registration-map/
    All I see is a grey where the map should be: Screenshot of the problem

If it helps, I’m using Chrome version 69.0.3497.100 on Windows 10, and if I look in the javascript console there is an error which says js?libraries=places&key=AIzaSyChM39TJKDU8fginMI4MaSCUZFrPfYAdRM:117 You have included the Google Maps JavaScript API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There’s a broken link in the footer of the site. Clicking on Lesson Plans (under Resources) takes you to the following 404 page: https://2018.cipherchallenge.org/?page_id=22

Harry
    Keymaster

Thanks, we will take a look and see how quickly we can make it work!

Harry
    Keymaster

Thanks, we will take a look and see how quickly we can make it work!

Harry
    Keymaster

Thanks. That link is working for me, so I don’t know if an Elf has fixed it, or if maybe it is a caching error on the browser. Could you try again and let me know?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve cleared my cache and tried another device but am still taken to this page:
    404 page

Anonymous
    Inactive

The challenge deadlines are only up for 1, 2 and 3 not 4-10. Is this on purpose or a bug?

Harry
    Keymaster

On purpose, we are still working out the schedule. Will publish when that is ready.

Harry
    Keymaster

On purpose, we are still working out the schedule. Will publish when that is ready.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The introduction text stuff says Krompromat Files not Kompromat, I only realised that because my auto correct pinged it as wrong. Is that a mistake or one of the purposeful spelling errors you sometimes slip in?

Harry
    Keymaster

Thought that was fixed. Will look again. Thank you,

Harry

Anonymous
    Inactive

The post awaiting moderation text seems to be white on a light yellow background for me which is absolutely unreadable so I think confused people might be confused as to what this yellow box instead of their new post is :D. And that link which bubble sort found doesn’t work for me either

Harry
    Keymaster

Thanks, will ask our ace developers at 10 degrees to take a look.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Harry,

The countdown clocks appear to be counting down to different times in different places:

• The clock on the front page is counting down to 4pm on Thursday 4th October
    • The clock on the page for Challenge 0 is counting down (correctly, I think) to 3pm on Thursday October 4th.

Is the one on the front page set to use GMT, rather than BST? Or did someone mistype something…?!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.