Skip to main content
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve done part A to 100% and part b to 99.95%. I’ve checked and am ALMOST certain I’ve got the correct decryption, absolutely sure that the checker software hasn’t got a typo somewhere?

{EDIT, Harry: Oh, dear I am going to have to reply to a million of these aren’t I. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. We are fixing the checker as I type, and no one will lose out as a result of my idiocy (apart from me!)]

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Harry.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Harry.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We are having the same issue despite it looking fine.

[EDIT, Harry: Whoops, sorry, see many other posts on this topic!]

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Harry.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

harry & co is this a problem in 6A too?

[EDIT, Harry: No I don’t think so! Is there a problem with 6A too? If so email me about it, this is not the best place to discuss!]

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not sure what you mean!!!!! Please explain

[EDIT, Harry: There was a bug in the marking of Challenge 6B (or in Challenge 6B itself, depending on your point of view) so that a number of early submitters got a lower mark than was correct. We are fixing it so that they are not disadvantaged in any way. You can submit as usual. You will probably realise if you have been affected and in any case, if you are affected we will re-mark tomorrow to make sure you don’t lose out. This did not affect Challenge 6A. Apologies for the confusion.]

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can confirm that the marking is now working, as I’ve got 100% (So well done for the quick response, even though I might be the one that’s a bit late, but I’ve got so much going on during the day)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.